Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Just some guy
67 coupe, 69 Sportsroof, 86 hatchback
21,369 Posts
Most folks so far on laptops and PC's are decidedly "meh" about it at best. It seems to be optimized for phones. Guessing you are on your phone or a tablet?

·
Premium Member
6,062 Posts
@Bob Mayo we share a last name, apparently. I liked the old layout better I think, but this one is definitely faster.

·
Premium Member
6,062 Posts
You related to any Mayo's from the Worcester Mass area?
Not that I know of, but relative traced our lineage back to 1652, a Valentine Mayo that came from England to what is now South Carolina and the descendants moved about from there...
I tell people, "There aren't many of us anywhere, but there's at least one of us everywhere!"

Reactions: [email protected]

·
Registered
297 Posts
I almost exclusively use my mobile device/s, and have seen very little change, still seems easy to navigate and it's always been fast, at least I my experience. (Mosly connected, wirelessly to Cable broadband, in Oz)

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
68 Mustang Coupe
4,132 Posts
I'm digging the new site. I split between my phone and my work laptop about 50/50 and have no issues with the new site. Hell I never had problems with the old one.

·
Registered
5,247 Posts
The site is faster but don't like the way other things have changed and it seems they have changed them just for the sake of "Change" PM's are now "Conversations" The search function is a step backward. The whole appearance of the site just reminds me of FB, which I absolutely have no use for. Also the spell checker is not as good as with the old software.

Reactions: vegasloki

·
Registered
11,142 Posts
the large video screen playing adds to the right of the page is EXTREMELY distracting. other than that
Meh

·
Registered
223 Posts
I really like the new forum as well. The mobile site was borderline unusable before but works fantastic now!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts