Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
No calendar in the garage. I have an American Legion calendar in the kitchen. And in the Man Cave I have Shelby, Boris and Julie Fantasy, and a dragon calendar.

·
Registered
743 Posts
A friend used to send me Hooter's calendars. The wife browbeat me into not displaying them as it would send a wrong message to the kids. I have never had the heart to take down the month of Babeuary, 1998 though.

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
I can't have calendars. I've tried. I end up changing it like twice a year, forget about it, and leave it up an extra 2 years.

·
Premium Member
3,444 Posts
I'd like to make a calendar of my own car sometime. That'd be cool.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
What do you have for a garage calendar. The missus usually buys me an American Beauty's calendar every year.

Re calendar ; the young lady and woodies seem to go well together

·
Registered
411 Posts
I'd like to make a calendar of my own car sometime. That'd be cool.
It's not too hard. We've been making calendars via Walgreens' website for years. It's usually pics of the kids/family vacations that are given to grandparents as Christmas gifts.
I think the wife has moved on to the Shutterfly site. You can create hardbound books from them too.

·
Premium Member
3,444 Posts
@BigKoppa my wife has created some things and had them printed, and she also makes her own scrapbooks. She said she would make one for me with all my old pictures and things, and one for each of the boys with the photos I have taken while we work on their cars etc to give them.

·
Registered
680 Posts
My father owned a hardware store when I was younger, so I grew up with the Ridgid calendars. Looked forward to them every month and year when I was a teenager.....

·
Registered
680 Posts
Ridgid calendars are the best ever!
Right after typing that, I Googled the calendars and had some fun reliving the old days. “Oh, I remember her....” “January....”. Brought back a lot of good memories of working for dad and hanging out with all the guys who also worked there.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
You know if you keep the calendars long enough the dates come back around and you can use them again.

It looks like this year you can use your calendars from 1992, 1964, or 1936.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts