Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Said he has seen the title and other documentation about the car. :lol:

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h111/TorinoCobra71/July_2007096.jpg

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
I could have sworn it was a 67 Boss 302 with that spoiler.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think they were going by the 67/68 hood scoop. ;)

·
Incorporated Sell Out
17,130 Posts
Christ....how many majorly overweight people can you put in lawnchairs and fit into one picture? And how did that one dude get so big? It looks like he only has one arm to stuff food into his face with.

ohh...and the dude on the other forum needs reading glasses if he say documentation making that car a 67

·
Registered
1967 Mustang GT fastback
4,019 Posts
All wrong. Gotta be a 67 - just look at the Heavy Duty lawn chair with optional Competition Suspension for that big guy... those leg openings of his shorts gotta measure at least 15" diameter and he doesn't have a standard Mustang hubcap anywhere to be seen.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
No, it's gotta be a '69. Didn't you see the wing on the rear deck?? :p

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
If I had a nickel for every "HiPo 289" and "Boss 302" I've seen I would be a rich man.

·
Registered
4,929 Posts
dodgestang said:
Christ....how many majorly overweight people can you put in lawnchairs and fit into one picture? And how did that one dude get so big? It looks like he only has one arm to stuff food into his face with.

lol ! now that's funny :grin:

ohh...and the dude on the other forum needs reading glasses if he say documentation making that car a 67

·
Registered
462 Posts
I'm checkin' out the hottie in the bright green shirt toward the back of the car. :p

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
the "mustang" decal running along the bottom and interesting fog lights give it all away!!!!
its clearly a 66 GT....or is it a shelby? look at that side scoop!!!

·
Registered
430 Posts
I thought it was about a 2005 because of the side stripe. He is one tricky guy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts