Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Kind of hard to tell w/the tiny picts. Love that flame job though. :puke: Thinking of a new project Andy? :biggrin:

·
Registered
291 Posts
His feedback is 1 good and 1 neutral, the latter being a Mustang he won but didn't pay for.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
His feedback is 1 good and 1 neutral, the latter being a Mustang he won but didn't pay for.
Likely when he found out how much it was going to cost him to ship a shell from Seattle to Texas. Obviously should have considered this before bidding but 2 feedbacks indicates an inexperienced eBayer. I think if I'd been selling and seen that the potential buyer was in Texas I'd have contacted him to make sure he knew what he was getting in to.

- Gord

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
It's a real car, I think... Looks like another shell project someone needs to tackle though.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Looking at the surroundings it looks real to me. Needs a full resto though Not bad on the price. Mike

If you live close I would try to contact him and get a better description in person. Make sure title is in hand.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
The car looks real, but with that crazy flame job it makes you think it's a match-box car. Considering how bad those pictures are I think you should get a look at it in person first before bidding or ask the seller for better, clearer, LARGER pictures..

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
If you look at the pictures the front end is sitting very high. He states no engine so my guess is that it is a real car.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah, can never have too many mustangs. my yellow car is getting a new motor. 428 out of a 68 t-bird. did you get your four speed pedal setup?

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Not yet, still looking. What ya gonna do w/the 390?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts