Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't usually do this, but I have to post this car for everyone to see. Someone went to some real extremes to make this car look outstanding.

Click here.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Looks like the price is real nice too - "call for price"... I dont know if I agree that "Henry didnt build em this nice" though....

·
Registered
260 Posts
Yes that is one nice 66 k code. Did you see the 67 turquoise K code with practically every option imaginable? Nice price too! It is listed on the trader on line as well.
RB

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Saw the car. Yes, it is very pretty. It appears to be identical (or nearly so) to the car owned by a fellow VMFer, Andres Padua of Puerto Rico (posts as ARPM).

About last fall, Andres had a stroke. Didn't see any posts at all from him until about 8 weeks ago. He posted a message saying he was on the mend. I've not heard from him since then. I hope this is not Andres' car, because that would not bode well for his health.

G

·
0 Posts
I have found in the past that there are only 2 reasons why pople dont give out a price:
1 they are not sure what its worth
2 they DO know what its worth and add 50% to it!

Dave

·
Registered
260 Posts
This car has been available at the dealer listed since at least January of this year. Price? Drum roll please............$24,500. You can quit coughing now....Think that's the reason it's be available for so long?
I contacted this dealer earlier this year when they had a Midnight Blue K-code coupe with GT options for sale. I wasn't too impressed with his disclosure of information when I asked him for the Date Codes and VIN# . He started to rattle off that "A coupe is # such and such, the paint code should be blah blah blah". I didn't ask him to reciet FoMoCo code from memory. I wanted the actual information. Needless to say I moved on.....

Best Regards,

Landmissle

1 - 9 of 9 Posts