Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw the segment featuring MachMarcus's sweet '69 Mach I 428 CJ. Quite a car he has there. It's the new episode where they're pinstriping the El Camino.

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Saw it this morning. One slick looking car.
And I have a soft spot for El caminos too. I'd love to get my hands on an 80's model SS.

·
VMF Full-Timer
3,823 Posts
I thought it looked familiar , very sweet car.Watched it after seeing Rick from NPD on My classic car. (rerun)

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
That must be the only Muscle Car episode that I have missed :shrug: I thought that I've seen them all at least 4 times.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
I caught it aswell, one very sweet ride

·
Registered
248 Posts
Thanks for the kind words. It was a lot of fun to shoot. The guys at RTI Productions are a great car people. Just regular guys who get to play, film and work on cars. It was amazing to see the project cars that I have watched on Horsepower, Muscle Car, Trucks and Xtreme 4x4 sitting in this warehouse/shop. We got there late on a Tuesday and they let me put the Mach in the shop, parked next to Reggie Jacksons Camaro, Project Blue Hair and the Rat Rod off Horsepower. Too Cool.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts