Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two different cars: I have a 1964 1/2 coupe. It is a "D" code car, 289 4v. It options are air conditioning, power steering, power brakes, ralley pac. The car's engine is rebuilt and so is the transmission. The car has been disassembled for resoration and needs to be detailed and reassmbled. The quarters are rust free as the rest of the car. I would like to get $6k. The second car is a 1966 coupe. The car has light damage to the front left suspension and left quarter. This car is unique for it has a roller cam, aluminum performer heads, performer intake and card, headers, MDs, stainless steel exhaust . It also has a 100 shot nitrous set up with it. The wheels are 245x 17" cragars. It also has racaro styled seats. The quarters have been repaired, but the car is clean. It came from Calf. It also has air conditioning. I would like to get $4,200 for the car. Either car would be a nice starting point and they both have interesting point that make them unique. However, one of the two must find a new home. If you are interested, email me and then I will get you the information you are looking for.
Blaine, Minn.
[email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts