Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decided I need a street legal car, and not a track car, so this front end will never be used. I have the receipt from MAS Racing Products in St. Paul, MN showing the 2/02 purchase. I also bought the hinge kit designed for the front end to flip forward, for over $100 more. I now want to use the money from this to buy some needed sheet metal...this is a pick-up only item, since it is, well, the same size as the front end of your Mustang! I am located on Long Island, and if the piece fits in my 88 Bronco, I might be able to deliver some places for a fee. I have many other pictures to share, as well as a 65/66 NOS quarter panel for sale.

Want $325.00 for fiberglass and hinge

http://members.aol.com/berger2474/onepiece.jpg

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Bummer...too bad your not out on the west coast. :(

That would go perfectly on my fastback...

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
can't you adapt that nose for street use? I thought you could install headlight kits in those fiberglass front ends?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am sure it COULD be adapted for street use...but, not if my Cell Phone using-Make-up Applying Radio Blasting girlfriend is going to drive it! She will crumble that front end in no time!

As far as shipping to the west coast...if you do some research, and detail what needs to be done for shipping, we could work something out perhaps...I have noticed your cool ride before, and I agree, it would be nmicer wearing my front end!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts