Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,571 Posts

·
Registered
8,138 Posts
Man, that's a great time saver for the really rotted!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, I talked to two parts suppliers about this. One said no problems, although he sounded just like a parts salesman. They other said he would sell it to me but o be warned that the four they have sold all got bad feedback. Basically that there is extensive tweaking to make them fit and a lot of time on adjustments. I showed the body shop that will be doing the repairs, he said the one piece would be very hard to do and make right. Think I will be buying the one piece floor pan, 1 piece rear floor pan, separate frame rails and have them installed individually.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just one,

Have you already decided which part you will buy, I have bought the full one-piece floor / trunkpan for my 65 convertible,....

it will not be easy to put this under the Mustang.

Greetings WEMi