Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The recent posts about the Sonny & Cher Mustangs triggered a thought that might deserve further discussion here. What is the uglest stock car ever made? And a follow-up, please, Mr. President: what is the uglest modified car you have ever seen? For me the uglest stock car will always be the Pacer. Not sure yet what I think about the ugliest modified. I will get back to you on that. river

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Pontiac Aztek

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
Gremlin or Pacer

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Another vote for the Aztek

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Despite the aztec being one ugly car, they are actually very peppy and your visibility is AMAZING when driving. All that aside my vote goes for the tiburon, man that's an ugly car.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Carman Ghia

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
72 Olds 88

http://oldsmobile66.webpark.pl/Olds_72_Delta_88.jpg

Aztec
Honda Element

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
The Aztec and Pacer may not be pretty but at least someone did do some design work on them... I have a difficult time believing the Element and Scion actualy had some one over the age of 5 design them and get paid to boot. Bread boxes on wheels! :: :: :: ::

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
scion shoe box..... :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
Aztec, but with a close second the plastic-trim-paneled Avalanche. Let's not leave out of the running the Citroen either, another demerit because it's French too.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Can't remember where I heard it but the Scion looks like a Soviet Era ice cream truck.

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
You obviously haven't seen the 2005 Avanti

http://www.avantimotors.com/images/images/2005avanti/2005avbig6.jpg

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Hey have you guys forgot about the great car that came out of Yugoslavia???

The Yugo

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
'62 Plymouth Valiant

1 - 20 of 35 Posts