Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I don't know about the rest of you but I just can't wait, I look forward to this as much as any car event I go to if not more so.

Of course for me this year will be special, gonna run the 65 in open track for probally the last time. That is if my full fledged track car is ready for next season, (Gotta leave options open).

Another REALY special thing for me will be Edward will be able to attend like last couple of years but this year will be differnt, him having come through his surgery so well, YES.

Along with all the regular things that go on at Mini-Nats, open tracking, car show, great vendor displays etc. This year having an offical VMF deal with what seems to be good turnout expected. Bill and Shaun setting up there New booth and hosting lunch, our new banner, Drags on Sunday and perhaps even chance to see CS in person again and get some things signed and hopefully if hes there get him to check out my car and put his stamp of approval on it.

Do I sound excited to you, damm rights Iam. Just wish it started today.

Mark

·
Registered
655 Posts
I was thinking the very same thing today!! Looking forward to this one!! ::

·
Registered
288 Posts
Yeah!!! Can't wait myself. Rebuilding the front brakes on the convertible tonight in hopes of having it for the parade lap.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts