Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Surely this could only happen in America . (Please tell me it could only happen in America )

Sure they made some mistakes !!!!

Release date 2011
Release date Unknown .

This is bloody funny . AHHH America where business is our business.

This MUST be a joke .

http://www.jailbabes.com/

And don't ask how I found the site !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![winkl]

·
Registered
304 Posts
ROTFL!

For those of you who haven't met that special psycho someone in your local bar, now there's Jail Babes

I especially liked this one...

"I am exciting, sensual, outgoing, fun and always seeking pleasure. If you need a woman bad - how about a bad woman?"

Scores points for truth in advertising. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
<sniff> <sob> <sniff>
I always knew, somewhere, out there, lonely, frustrated and sensual women were waiting for Moped Boy to scooter past, the drone of his one cylinder love machine carrying over the barb wire and concrete. His traveling lifestyle now becomes more clear to me....
Now, on a more serious note, why don't jailbabes simply become penpals with guys in prison who have time to write back and forth? /forums/images/icons/wink.gif
Thanks for a great link!
D

·
Registered
657 Posts
I am the IS Consultant for the Department of Correction in the State of Tennessee and I see "jail babes" every day. With the rare exception.....this is not where you go to find foxey babes!!!

·
Registered
699 Posts
They wouldnt have black widows on there, would they? /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif
Though Im a bit suspicious of that one girl, that gets released in 2016...!!!

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Yeah , Right! "So, I'm dating an axe murderer....no really!!"
If I'm ever that desperate I want someone to shoot me in the head!! And I want to see the bullet coming!!!

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Is it just me, or does anyone else think the most important information (what they're in for) is missing?
Hi, I'm a VMF member and my pen-pal is in for automobile abuse . . .

Carl

G

·
0 Posts
Could this be an opportunity for some restored license plates?

/forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
Did you notice that almost all of them said "not at all" to the question of "drinks/does drugs?" I mean, even if this site WAS legitimate, what are the odds of someone being in prison for like 20 years and NOT AT ALL have done drugs or drink alcohol?? Puuhhhlease..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts