Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1967 Mustang Fastback
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does anyone know if Opentracker are open at the moment? I’ve called everyday for about a week and a half and sent an email just to get some advice before putting down an order for various items..

Just wasn’t sure if they’re closed because of Covid or something?

Update (9th July 2020) : Got an email back from John with a lot of information and friendly advice!

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
John and Shari are busy filling orders. People must be working in their Mustangs! I had an issue with a quick steer idler arm a few weeks ago and spoke with both of them. They sent me a replacement right away. Awesome people! Keep trying.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I called on Monday and got voicemail saying they were open, then i shot an email... still have not heard back. Ready to spend $$ too but have a couple of Qs i need answered first. Trying to be patient, but I'm ready to get started! lol

·
Registered
8,047 Posts
A lot of the cool parts John has, he MAKES. It’s not like he just pulls stuff out of a box, repackages it and mails it. His trick parts are well thought out, built in house and track tested. He stays busy!
If you are looking to buy his parts, they’re worth the wait!

Mark

·
Registered
1967 Mustang Fastback
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
A lot of the cool parts John has, he MAKES. It’s not like he just pulls stuff out of a box, repackages it and mails it. His trick parts are well thought out, built in house and track tested. He stays busy!
If you are looking to buy his parts, they’re worth the wait!

Mark
I've read nothing but good things about his parts so will definitely wait till I can put an order down with him!

I called on Monday and got voicemail saying they were open, then i shot an email... still have not heard back. Ready to spend $$ too but have a couple of Qs i need answered first. Trying to be patient, but I'm ready to get started! lol
Haha I'm itching for a new suspension and brake set up!! I've just gotta try remaining patient :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts