Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Gone but never forgetten
25,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't seen this posted yet, but forgive me if this is a repeat. Since John (OpenTracker) isn't tooting his own horn, I figured I'll toot it for him.

There's a very good article on www.fordmuscle.com about John's roller spring perches, how they came to be, and even how to make them if you care to. After reading how to make them, though, all I can say is his price is a REAL bargain!!

Way to go, John!

BTW, I have the second set he ever made in my '66, and the car is driven daily in all kinds of weather (except snow). I have well over 24,000 miles on my opentracker spring perches and still loving them.

·
Premium Member
2,636 Posts
Very cool! I really liked what they did for the handling and road feel on my car. :highfive:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Article

Very cool indeed. Hopefully this summer I will be able to get the perches along with the upper and lower combo :D

·
Registered
607 Posts
Here, here.......glasses up for John. I too have his perches and they perform awesomely (SoCal word), great quality!! :highfive:

·
Supporting Vendor
3,961 Posts
Thanks John,

I never thought my stuff would be in print. It was a lot of fun putting it together with the Fordmuscle staff. The editor wants to do a story in the March issue on my control arm mods. This write up made for a very nice Christmas present, it came out on the 23rd.

John

1 - 8 of 8 Posts