Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it is the very last listing on the page:
http://kspropertyads.rapmls.com/scripts/mgrqispi.dll
14x16 front display area, (2) 1/2 bathrooms, 7x9 parts room, 27x29 service area with (2) 9.5x10' overhead doors. 12' ceiling height in service area, wash pit and lift. Built 1960 basically it is a pole building with porcelin coated metal walls. I got them down to 27,500 What are your honest thoughts?

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
bob said:
Fail on the link....

-bob
Yep, same here: No suitable nodes are available to serve your request.

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
location ,that is neighborhood as far as security and structural integrity would be deciding factors. if area is known for breakins,i would talk to other owners in the area and see what kind of problems they have. wes

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes I did fail on the link and yes the above listing is correct. As for security the town population is about 2,500 yes that no typo. Everyone knows everybody. Building is located on the main drag through town. It is a busy street as it is high way. But it is in a decent part of town. My house is about 5 city blocks away. THe building has been vacant other than storage since about 95. One thing holding me back is taxes. Since it is zoned commercial it is taxed fairly high. I am talking to the county apprasiers office to see if it can be taxed less.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts