Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Big sale at HF coming up next month. Looking at this cart for $185. The reviews are mixed but it seems like it's ok as long as it's not broken straight out of the box. Anyone have any experience/feedback on it? What about other similar ones?

Thanks,
-Steven

PS- I'm pretty tight with a buck.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
I have two of them. They are a great cart for the money. You need to take your time assembling it and it will be fine. The new line of US General tool boxes are great also. I laugh at the two young guys I work with who bought $7000 tool boxes. No need for a High Dollar Snap on or Matco Tool box to hold my tools in.

·
Registered
3,663 Posts
Big sale at HF coming up next month. Looking at this cart for $185. The reviews are mixed but it seems like it's ok as long as it's not broken straight out of the box. Anyone have any experience/feedback on it? What about other similar ones?.
I have had one for a couple of years now and like it. I don't roll it around at all, so can't give you an opinion on its mobility. I put together on my own so that shouldn't be an issue for most folks.

·
Registered
9,105 Posts
Big sale at HF coming up next month. Looking at this cart for $185. The reviews are mixed but it seems like it's ok as long as it's not broken straight out of the box. Anyone have any experience/feedback on it? What about other similar ones?

Thanks,
-Steven

PS- I'm pretty tight with a buck.
"Sale" and "Harbor Freight" are either synonymous, or an oxymoron. I have yet to settle on a side.

That said, that particular tool cart is pretty nice. A buddy has one and loves it.

·
Administrator
19,647 Posts
A co-worker has one that goes all over. He's not particularly kind to it but loves it. For what it is, it's probably the best value for the dollar out there. I have one of the larger US General tool boxes and I feel my money was well spent too.

·
Registered
36 Posts
i have that tool cart and for the money, im very happy with it. sure its not fancy, but it gets the job done without breaking the bank.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have had this tool cart for about 3 years, I used it for my former aviation job. Had to move to different jobs on different aircraft.
I put lots of miles on it. Still going strong.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts