·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

A couple of 65-66 items for sale:

I have a Shelby Hood Scoop $75 obo

And Original Reverb / Speaker Control Unit $100 obo:

I can ship for an additional charge or come and pick it up with no additional charge! This is all located in Glendale, AZ. I also have 1969 Seats with Headrests for sale in the appropriate section of the classifieds. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
307 Posts
Oh, that's a rare Mustang option!! The coveted Fender Bluetone Quadraphonic Hall Effect Unit!

·
Registered
205 Posts
That is not even close to a Ford Reverb. I have three of em.

This is a Ford Reverb:

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lol I'm posting this for a friend who owns a 66 mustang, I know nothing about them other than the information he provided, what is it actually then and how much is it worth? I'll get back to him and let him know what you guys said.

·
Registered
307 Posts
ah, yeah.... I was kidding. It struck me as odd mixed in the classified that's all.

There was such thing as a Ford Reverberator unit, as 5F09 showed, components of it were made by Rotunda I think it was. It was officially called the Studio-Sonic Sound System option. There was a rear seat speaker option as well. I am unsure how it worked exactly. I dont know if the reverb was on the rear speaker only? I am sure this has come up before and some people with more knowledge can chime in.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
ah, yeah.... I was kidding. It struck me as odd mixed in the classified that's all.

There was such thing as a Ford Reverberator unit, as 5F09 showed, components of it were made by Rotunda I think it was. It was officially called the Studio-Sonic Sound System option. There was a rear seat speaker option as well. I am unsure how it worked exactly. I dont know if the reverb was on the rear speaker only? I am sure this has come up before and some people with more knowledge can chime in.
My dad put an original Ford unit in his '66 back in 1968. The kit consisted of the reverb unit, the wiring and control knob, and a single 6 x 9 speaker. The unit is intact and still works. The reverb only applies to the rear 6 x 9, which mounts in the package tray.

·
Premium Member
5,242 Posts
...and is one goofy sounding piece of equipment!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts