Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am staying about 20 miles from Carlisle for work, and this is Corvette weekend at the Carlise Fairgrounds. I think I am going blind.......I need to see some Mustangs, and fast!

Although I have to admit - I just saw what appeared to be four 2005 models with Michigan tags, and they looked pretty nice. But if I had the money, I would still take the new 'stang first.

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Damn….That’s a lot of snobs in one small area, hope they don't make critical mass! I am just kidding of course. ;)

·
Registered
14,601 Posts
Is there at least a good batch of vintage Vette's to look at? I enjoy seeing any vintage iron still rolling. No matter what brand.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Years ago we used to do an indoor car show for all makes. While visiting other shows out of town we actually saw a neatly modifed V-8 Chevette street machine. We considered imviting the Chevette to our show so we could award him "Best Vette".

Wouldn't that be a hoot? ::

It was a good laugh!

·
Registered
721 Posts
Consider yourself lucky that at least they're sweet cars! Around here when someone screams and says "They're Everywhere!" it usually refers to the ricewagons that seem to be everywhere these days. Stickers, mile-high spoilers, fartcan mufflers... you get the idea.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
That is one up side to the rice burner hobby, is that there is no way that a bunch of balding pot-bellied dentists and stock brokers are ever going to be getting together with their 40 year old Civics and Eclipses in an effort to recapture lost youth -- they won't fit through the doors.

Is it true what I heard about the Vette guys, they're so anal now that they don't back their cars off the trailers even for the autocross events?

·
Registered
464 Posts
It's true they are everywhere. I was in Carlisle today picking up a new F250 with my buddy and there are Vettes all over the place.......reminded me of road apples for some reason.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts