Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well now I've done it! (At least 3 times anyways ::) After a son and a daughter, now there will be another boy. There was definately something un-girly like in the ultrasound.

I'm surprised that pregnant SWMBO has begun encouraging me to get started on my car projects. I showed her $20k worth of projects I'd like to do and told her that I hoped to have it all done within 5 years... she said, "you should do it, it would be good for you." That sounds kinda scary, doesn't it? I'd better start buying the parts now before she gives birth and her brain starts functioning properly again. Or does it sound like she's wanting something herself?

·
Registered
14,601 Posts
Ha! She's being nice now because she knows you'll soon be neck deep in diaper hell with no way to work on a car. Do yourself a favor and set up a changing table on your workbench out in the garage! ;)

Congrats! :highfive:

P.S. - Contrary to what SWMBO will tell you, WD40 is a prefectly acceptable substitute for A&D ointment in a jam. :winkgrin:

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You know, somehow I managed to avoid diaper changing duties with both children. I can count on one hand the number of diapers I've changed. I've used two different reasons (excuses) -- "I'm too weak and can't make it through the smell", and "I'm the man and work, you take care of the kids." Both have worked for me because I have a great wife who takes care of me just as though I was one of her kids, too.

I sure hope VMF SWMBO (Mrs Schall) doesn't read this and realize that I live only a few miles away. She might hurt me. Most women who find out about my lack of diaper experience want to...

·
Registered
963 Posts
Sounds like your still practicing :biggrin: Congrats, threes a good number but it's time to have the jewels cleaved :winkgrin:. The fear of having four made me go. :horror:

And no matter what they tell you............ it hurts like hell for dayzzzzzzzzzzs

·
Banned
4,774 Posts
Brian ; who did yours , a Vet ? :shocked2:
Did mine in the AM , pulled engine out of a 240Z that PM .
Was just itchy for days . :p ::

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was supposed to have it done 2 years ago, but a change in my insurance made the cost to me go skyhigh. I think I'll have it done for sure this time.

It's just too bad that we gave all of our baby stuff, including the crib, to one of my former employees who really didn't have much money. Now we have to buy everything new again.

...and Jess, I'm sure the pain is in direct proportion to the SIZE of the job being done hehe :biggrin:

·
Registered
678 Posts
I have this fear of knives down there :naive: that's why you have HER get HER tubes tied! Didn't hurt a bit! :joker:...

Course, it helped that she was 7 months pregnant at the time and had an ovarian cyst that had to be removed. Guess it was just a case of "Doc, while you're at it..." :lol:

Steve

·
Premium Member
5,057 Posts
I have this fear of knives down there
I did also at first.But after doc gave me that B shot,I felt no pain. ::In fact ; I asked if I could have a bottle of that to take home. ;)

When the drugs kicked in ,it was no big deal. ::

Was back to work the second day. ::

Troy ::

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
You're giving Schall WAY too much ammo here
I'm sure the pain is in direct proportion to the SIZE of the job
Hard to top that one.... :rofl: But isn't poking fun how this post got started in the 1st place? :winkgrin:

·
Registered
74 Posts
no such luck... but hey whatever works for you and the misses. Ken and I have our own arrangements. Congrats

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
Congrats! Soon you'll have NO money to work on the cars! :joker:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts