Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Moderator
Joined
·
6,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em. That sound you just heard was Project More Power coming to a screaching halt. We had our third child (yet another boy) Tuesday morning. 8 pounds 1 ounce which isn't a national record but is a new personal best. Mother and baby doing fine. Daddy is still a little rough around the edges.

One day old and already a Ford Fan. Obviously a superior child.

http://www.blueriver.net/~finite/DSC20800.JPG

Phil



'65 Convertible (with many mods.)
http://www.blueriver.net/~finite/Pony.htm
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
========>(long smooth draw on the cigar)
Congrats! On the new addition.

Drew
66' 289 2v, C-4, bench and a/c
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1594736&a=12147274&p=44139589.jpg
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
676 Posts
Good job!!

Keep the Ford fire burning!!

RJ
68 Diamond Blue Coupe
Sprint Promotion A
289 2bbl with a C4

Click Here For Home Page
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,135 Posts
Congrats on the new Baby, Teach him how to restore these cars and send him my way so he can fix my wires under my dash, I can't get my big ass under there too easy. He is just the right size.

he needs a New born size VMF shirt to go with the hat!!!!!

[color:green]Adam</font color=green>


Click Here to see my Website
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1590185&a=12106882&p=43855504.jpg
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Phil, CONGRATS!!!!!!!! Glad everything went well!!!

"Hey Dad can I borrow your car?" LOL!!!!!



Dan
65 FASTBACK
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
655 Posts
Great News!All the best to you & the family
Greg

Never go into a Battle of Wits Unarmed!

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1589603&a=12101731&p=43846223.jpg
Regards From the Great South Land.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
326 Posts
Congrats!!! Love the hat ;)

http://members.home.net/rrisc/sig.jpg
If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right...
[color:purple] 1965 Fastback </font color=purple>
[color:red] 1970 Sportsroof </font color=red>
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,365 Posts
Congrats. Love him lots and give him an abundance of hugs. He will repay you when he is grown.

THE 90/90 RULE OF PROJECT SCHEDULES...
The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time. The last 10% of the project takes the other 90%.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,482 Posts
Cough cough hack hack, these bubble gum cigars REALLY smoke... Cough cough!! Congratulations! Sent my wife a picture of the Baby in that cap.... Oh crap, I forgot to tell her not to get any funny ideas!...

Tom Kubler, Long-time Mustang Enthusiast & San Antonio Mustang Club Founder
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,047 Posts
Didn't have cigar, but I hope a few Cognacs will do. Congratulations.

Door handle first when cornering
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,987 Posts
Congrats, another reason to buy a stang in 16 yrs

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1603896&a=12227373&p=44503083.jpg
73 351C C6 3.25 T-lock
Jesus is all the world to me!
Mustang's are just a Hobby
http://www.folksite.com/TFOB
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
708 Posts
Congratulations, I bet you're feeling mighty proud!!

Start looking for a new project car already!?

Columbo

First time rolling restoration, 66 289 nearing completion.
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Congrats! His arms are just the right size to work under the dash, but don't let him teethe on the wiring harness.

James

1965 convertible "White Pony", my own lesson in mechanical humility
1968 coupe "Jedstang" for the soon to be 16 y/o boy
 
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Top