Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
That is righteous. Can't wait to see it.

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
NICE... I'll probably never see the commercial, but it still rules!!!

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Wow, pretty gutsy and should be VERY amusing. I'd like to see some actual data though, to back up the marketing hype. I bet the new 24V Triton will pack some SERIOUS torque!! ::

·
Premium Member
773 Posts
Does the 67 Shelby have a parachute?

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Dam They stole my idea, I think my 7.3 Turbo with complete banks can handle the hemi. I even thought of the trailer towing shelby VS dodge. Oh well somebody else made money off it I guess, someday got to do something with my marketing ideas.

Mark

·
Registered
353 Posts
Is everyone rude to each other over in that other forum?
I agree, its just like supraforums.com, only they aren't ricers. Just a bunch of high school kids thinking they are mechanics.

I'm only in college, but I dont race and I know squat about engines!

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
yea pretty much they are a bunch of stuck up people over there. No sense of community what-so-ever. I am a memeber for out 75 but rarely if every frequent those boards. The 80's vette people seem the meanest, closely followed by the 90's and 00's, but the older vette guys are ok and helpful sometimes. I think its just the nature of the type of car it is. But most vette owners seem stuck up and that nothing can compare to THEIR vette even other ones. Take a gander sometime at a car show, its funny, noses in the air while shining their beautiful C4 hunk of crap

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's the "Off Topic" forum. And yes, people can be quite rude on that forum. In fact, a very large portion of the posters on that forum don't even have Corvettes. If you go the generation specific forums, it's pretty much just like it is here.

·
Registered
44 Posts
My situation tosses a nice wrinkle into their comercials...my 99 Ram Cummins with my 68 coupe on the trailer.

Think they will do that one next?

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
Too bad they didn't throw a 69 Boss 429 up on the trailer. Then the Dodge driver could ask "That thing got a hemi?" and the Ford guy could say "Yeah". ::

·
Registered
385 Posts
Then the Dodge driver could ask "That thing got a hemi?" and the Ford guy could say "Yeah". ::
Then the Dodge driver could ask, "That thing got a hemi?" and the Ford guy could say, "Well...".

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
I'm with stupid
I'm with stupid
I'm with stupid
I'm with stupid
I'm with stupid
I'm with stupid
I'm with stupid
I'm with stupid
I'm with stupid
^
|
|
|

·
Registered
10,413 Posts
Guess this is the time to tell my Vette story 'bout 8 years ago buddy and I worked late in warehouse on a 66 Mustang Cv. We stopped at a McDonald's went in and got our stuff and apple pie. Came out and a dark green new Vette is diagonal in two places. An elderly couple in an old Lincoln came in and had to park way in the back. They came walking to the front and he's badly crippled. Seeing that Vette got me pi$$ed! The two guys by now were playing with a little kid on the slides and cave. We each took one bite out of our pies and sacrificed the rest on that Vette! Two hard throws and pie was everywhere on that thing. Driving an Astro I pulled out, shielding the vette and my buddy hollered "Baseball, hotdogs and APPLE PIE"! The guy waved back, oblivious to his pied Vette! ::

1 - 16 of 16 Posts