Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My church's singles group and I were going down to Panama City Beach for a retreat this weekend but hurricane Frances kind of canned those ideas. I still thought about going with a few folks who were willing to go and leave Sunday before the storm is supposed to hit the area but the mental image of a hurricane Charley damaged Boss 302 keeps sticking in my mind. Apparently a tree mashed the roof down about a foot. Not cool whether it's a Mustang or not. BTW, does anyone know of anything going on Mustang or car related in the North Alabama, lower Tennessee area this weekend? If so give me a yell. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
It will be a beautiful weekend in the panhandle. make sure your on the way home by mid day sunday and you should be ok. The storm is still a long way from the panhandle and it's moving veerrry sloooow 8mph. landfall is 6pm Sat. and a WNW track will take it out in the gulf Late Sunday maybe Monday. Still time to enjoy the balmy beaches and sun in the panhandle.
In the mean time We are anxiously awaiting Frances arrival Sat evening. We are in St. Cloud and the current path model has the outer bands affecting us from mid day Sat. thru Sunday morning.
We just finished cleaning up after charley.
I thought twice in a liftime was enough. but twice in a month. Was up with that?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts