Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few of you met my brother back at our XXX get-together in the frigid cold of February. Well, this latest death in Iraq involved a supply convoy working with the 4th infantry division. Anytime there's any news of a death within the 4th ID in the area we know him to be in we all freak out for a while until he calls or emails us. We think that my brother may have been in the convoy since an official at Ft Lewis called his wife to let her know that he is safe (this kind of call has never happened before). It makes us all a little relieved for now.

The last time I talked to him was just after Pony Trails. All he could talk about was how much he's gonna have to bust his butt on his 68 coupe to get it ready for the next PT. His humvee just isn't cool enough for him.

Oh well, thanks for letting me spread some good (non-mustang) news.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
I met you brother that cold as heck day, he is a great guy, I am glad to hear he is safe..I know he was anxious then to get working on his stang.
blkstlln

·
Premium Member
3,637 Posts
Good to hear he's alright. Hope he's home in time to do the work he wants to do on his Stang!

·
Premium Member
2,636 Posts
Great news. It must be tough to have somebody in harms way. Maybe I'll get to meet him when he comes back.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts