Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long time VMFer, jcode68, is 22 today!
Happy Birthday jcode68 ;)

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
22 and never been.....uh, well, better leave THAT one alone !! :: :eek: :: :eek: :: :eek: ::
Happy Birthday "Son" !! :D
Maybe I'll see you two in Iowa City the 27th. I'll let you know.
~jeff

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
I'm just having a little fun with Justin & the "Babe" ! ::
Re: the 'Son' comment, he may have told you but for some time now there's been a few on the show circuit who thought I was his Dad ( :: !?). We had a good chuckle with that at the show in Tipton.

·
Registered
643 Posts
But do you REALLY want to know??lol, just kidding. Jeff just likes to rib me a little. And yes, for a while a couple people thought I was his son. lol. Are you going to make an appearance at the Cruise to the Woods. I'm going to preregister pretty soon. I plan on driving to Carroll probably the Friday before so I can go the Carroll route. Oh, I already have over a thousand miles on the motor ::. It's running good again after I solved a minor Pertronix problem. After I get it broken in I want to take it somewhere and get it dyno tuned. :: From what I hear its about $150. I think thats well worth it to tune the carb. and timing plus the dyno itself. Later, Justin.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Thanks, I can't believe that I was a teenager at the first Corn Feed. My how time flies. Justin

1 - 9 of 9 Posts