Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My neighbor has an 86' convertable and is having trouble finding some parts for it at Ford (or anywhere else). Wondering if anyone has a good source for parts for these "other" stangs? Some of the parts he has checked on are considered "archived" and no longer available at the dealership. I took a quick shot and called NPD but they didnt know of a good source. Any help will be appreciated. TIA

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
I see you live in Phoenix. There is a yard on south side around 40th street and broadway that specializes in 86 and up Mustangs. Gary

·
Just some guy
67 coupe, 69 Sportsroof, 86 hatchback
21,584 Posts
Mustangs Unlimited has a pretty good catalog. They seem to have more 87 up stuff, but they do sell the console armrest and trim which seems to be broken on all 86's. We've bought some 86 stuff from them, including new carpet. They have as wide a selection of parts as I've seen yet.
http://www.mustangsunlimited.com/

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Texas Mustang Parts, 888 Texas 50. 5.0L heavy for me, but . . .

Carl

1 - 7 of 7 Posts