Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Vendor
5,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In Tokyo for a few days, boy it's expensive here! Thankfully we cut our length of stay down from 10 days to 6 days as we're running out of money! It's now been 5 months since I drove my car and I'm hankering for a blast! The 1 litre rental car in New Zealand didn't do it for me!

Found some free internet so I have a minute to browse around VMF and see whats new. I love the new 'F.A.R.T' forum, can't wait to get stuck into that one when I get back. The VMF track day looks like it was a blast. Bill sent me a few pictures and we both agreed that we'll have to tow our cars the distance and join in the fun in years to come. Nothing like a big group of friends hammering the nuts off their cars!

I miss all you VMF'rs in the CA Bay Area. Someday I'll be back and we'll all have to do a giant cruise even if I have to ride as a passenger in one of your rides. I am looking forward to meeting a bunch of the Mid-West Stangers though. Can't wait to get the car out showing it and racing it again!

For now, take care all.

·
Administrator
13,017 Posts
So good to hear from you. I'm hoping that Bill will be able to bring the streetortrack out to Fun Ford Sunday on Sept. 12. Keep us updated.
Stan

K

·
0 Posts
Hey Shaun, great to here from you. I always check your website for the latest 'world' pics. Looks like a hard life. :: Have fun and let us know when you get near the SF area.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts