Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to let all my good friends here at VMF know that I'll be gone for a few months. Hopefully I'll be back on by November. I've taken on a new work assignment which will have me traveling and working heavy for the next few months.
So Keep some high octane set aside for me and my '67. We'll be on the road again......../forums/images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
6,630 Posts
hey ill keep the 67 safe for you.. i live about an hour north of LA.. i can watch it /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Take care Michael. As the ad goes, We'll keep the light on for ya!

·
Registered
699 Posts
Does that mean that this is the end of law and order here on the VMF, for the next couple of months? /forums/images/icons/frown.gif
Hope the VMF Police is back soon! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just make sure to log in (or have a friend do it) every now and then so you don't get deleted with the inactive users.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Mike:
You'll have to "sneak in " once in a while.... otherwise you'll have too many withdrawl pains!!!!!!!
JDiehl
70 76B COnvert 351 C4v w/a shaker!!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,476 Posts
Mike
Does this mean you won't be participating in the next NorCal cruise which might be held in August?

Jeff

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah that's right. I won't be on the road with the '67 for sometime.[sad]

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have a secret VMF Deputy/forums/images/icons/crazy.gif so he'll be watching all of you and be careful because he still has a live bullet in his shirt pocket.

·
Premium Member
19,169 Posts
So you're going to the Official Policeman's Doughnut Convention? Kewl!

I promise not to misbehave (*fingers are crossed*), Sheriff Andy. You can count on me /forums/images/icons/wink.gif to keep an eye on trouble makers! I even put the bullet away in my pants pocket for safekeeping!

You take care, y'hear? Everyone in Mayberry will be JUST FINE!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts