Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today is my sons birthday he's 7 today, some of you Nor-Cal guys know him as he attends most events with me.

To say this is special birthday is understatement of the year, only a couple month ago he went through his heart surgery that would change his and our lives forever.

We were more lucky than we could of dreamed about outcome of this and his recovry has been nothing short of tremendous. I want to thank again all the well wishes and prayers that were sent along to us during this time.

Oh by the way Edward can't wait for Mini-Nats and too see all his car buddies again. Especially Mrs Bill.lol

Mark

·
AKA Exchevman
5,383 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY :: :D ::. Hey, maby it's time for you and pop's to start looking for a car for you???

Have a good birthday

·
Premium Member
19,203 Posts
Happy Birthday, Edward!

If your daddy will ever let me meet you, Uncle Middie will have a nice shiney Silver Dollar to give you. ;)

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EDWARD!!! Somehow I suspect that every one of your birthdays will be special!! :D

Rick

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
Many happy returns of the day young man :D :D :D

·
AKA Exchevman
5,383 Posts
Happy Birthday, Edward!

If your daddy will ever let me meet you, Uncle Middie will have a nice shiney Silver Dollar to give you. ;)
Hi Edward, Just ask Uncle Middie to mail it to you, when it gets there have your pop's put on his gloves :eek:, open it and put it in the parts washer for about an hour on both sides :) :). then it might be safe to handle ::. O yeah, have him send it to a P.O. box, any one you know that does not have a Mustang.

Sorry Midlife, i just could not help my self :: ::.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Happy Birthday to you!!! Happy Birthday to you!!!....happy biiiirthday tooo you.... heheh happy Bday little man...!!!! I will finally get to meet ya at mini nats!!

Mark, it is indeed a blessing.....may we all continue to be blessed with the best in life.

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Now whatever do you mean he owns the 65 but doesn't get it till he's 35 and other son owns the Boss 302 same rules.

Mark

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Congratulations Edward!

Are you still sporting your original two front teeth? ::

K

·
0 Posts
Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy, Ed. ::
You've got a great Dad there, but try and keep him in line. ::
Hope to meet you at Sears Point on Labor Day week-end.

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
Happy bday, Edward! My son, Hunter (4), is proud to share a birthday with you!

http://home.comcast.net/~sjadelson/Hunter4.JPG

1 - 20 of 24 Posts