Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Packing Sat for the Portland Swap meet April 1-2-3. Who all is going? Bring $$ and your walking shoes. Your welcome to drop off your finds/parts at my stall so you can continue to hunt/buy. Stall 6161-6164 Expo straight out from the large C on the building heading east about 12 stall out.

Troy

·
Registered
530 Posts
I will be there too. I am just down from you Stall #6264. Packing up a 20ft flatbed trailer with 50's F1 parts and some Chevy BB stuff. Stop on by for a dog and a drink.
Bruce

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Will be there with my son as usual

·
Premium Member
4,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Every kind of car/parts also signs/gas pumps/soda machines. Around 5000 vendors together with Expo 1/2 mile north of PIR . Yellow buses run for free from one event to the other. Pay to park. Bring a kid wagon or pay other kids there to haul your parts to drop off zones for you to drive up and pickup. This is the largest west coast event every year in April.

Portland Swap Meet Homepage

Portland International Raceway look at events. spring swap meet.

It will take two days too walk all this.

If you wanting to go to the larges west coast event make plans to come. Spend the weekend. Best book a motel now. People come from Montana / Canada/ California/ Idaho and last year I sold a sign to a New Zealand person.

Troy

·
Registered
944 Posts
Will be there with my 2 other buddies. We make a guys weekend out of it, but we are always too tired afterwards to do anything exciting! Coming from the Tacoma area.

4280, are you selling mostly Ford stuff? I noticed last year, most of the vendors selling Ford stuff were in the Expo center, which will be where we start on Friday!

·
Premium Member
4,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, there is 4 of us with 8 stalls , mostly all mustang. I will bring all my 67/68 nos mustang parts and used. Harland of Horseheavn mustang will have lots of used , maybe some new. I know Lee is down around the 9000 area of the parking lot. He has lots of used mustang parts. There is three others in the other buildings that show up with new and used parts. Also 2 guys always setup at PIR along the south side along the fenced wall. Lots of used parts. I see all these people every year. I also find parts here and there mixed with SOB parts. It's the hunt that makes all the fun for me.

Enjoy talking with my fellow mustangers. Enjoy!

Troy

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
We will for sure stop by 4280. My name is Jamie. If you see two fat guys with one really tall skinny guy, that's us!

So , look for Laurel and Hardy plus one!

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Hey there vendors. If you guys have AOD conversion parts for 67/68 in your pile, bring them along. I have the AOD but need EVERYTHING else! Crossmember, flex plate, dip stick tube, a serviceable TC, linkage, etc.

See ya there.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts