Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a catalog yesterday from these guys. I requested it a couple of months ago. Has anybody ever ordered Mustang parts from Paddock? Do they run a good business and are their parts decent? I have ordered from NPD, Mustangs Unlimited, and Dallas Mustang only.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The main problem I've found with Paddock is price... nearly everything I've ever considered ordering from Paddock was available more cheaply from either NPD or CalMustang.

Quality-wise, I don't know that they're any worse than average.

Steve

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
I haven't had a bad experience with them. I don't order many parts though. I've bought 3 books which were backordered so I got free shipping, some argent spray paint and two sets of keys and cylinders around. The free shipping may have come about because I was at their counter in Redlands when I bought the books.
All in all though, they have a decent crew. I was happy.

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
theyre a good company... no better or worse than the rest in terms of their parts.... They seem to be a little more "professional" than others (professional catalog, own personalized invoices with UPS tags on the bottom, etc) if you like NPD youll like them

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
I have used them on occasion, but look closely at their shipping charges. They seem to be high. I ordered something once that I needed urgently, the shipping was outrageous. Compare them to NPD and Mustang's ULtd. A cople of months for a catalog? Seems excessive.

Pete

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
i've ordered from just about all of them in the past 10 years..... virginia mustang has been the best bar none....i always check with them first... if they aint got it i go to tony branda.... great companies to deal with

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
my dad has stopped by there to pick up parts for me. he said the service was great, although they are a little pricey. their prices are the only holdback. IMHO, i would got to mustangs unlimited, or npd for lower prices.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts