Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a picture of what a 65-66 mustang with palomino interior is supposed to look like. I am changing mine to palomino from black and the seat covers and door panels are kind of a flesh color but the interior laquer paint I ordered is sort of goldish. Also, all the carpets and headliners that I find are saddle. Any help would be appreciated

·
Banned
1,565 Posts
There are two palomino colors, more specifically, two paint colors. The one you have is the "medium" or "dark" palomino, and sounds like the one you want is the "light" palomino. Technically, either goes with the "flesh colored" door panels and seat covers.

Can't help on the carpet. All I know is the "saddle" floor mats I bought for my vert don't match the palomino carpet very well.

My restored vert has the medium palomino, and my project vert has the light palomino, so I feel your pain. You can check out my webpage (link below, then click on "Chris" and go from there...there are also more pics of the vert under "Reno") and see if you can see the differences.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts