Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of a side-by-side photo comparison of Parchment and Palomino interiors?

I still can't decide which one I'm leaning towards. The majority of you told me you'd favor Parchment with my Tahoe Turquoise exterior; but I've got photos from a past Yellow Rose Classic of a Tahoe Turquoise convert with what I think is Palomino. Problem is, its interior looks lighter than Palomino, but darker than parchment.

What I do know is the two colors look great together. The warm dark tan is very rich next to the cool turquoise exterior - just beautiful! I've just GOT to know what color that upholstery it is.

I'll probably have to order a seat cover in each color to really decide; but I thought I'd ask for photos first. Any web sites you can think of to send me to?

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
Dan, it's possible that the seats in your photo are of sunfaded Palomino. You could always ORDER palomino, and let them sit in the sun for a few weeks! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

I still say just do the parchment....

Steve

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Now, THAT'S thinking outside the box!

But this particular convert was in just-completed condition. Everything on it was brand new. I think the cool exterior color may have toned down the dark brown of Palomino.

Can't decide, can't decide, can't decide...

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Dan, PM me. I have a new set of 66 FB upholstery in Parchment. PM me if you want to borrow it to compare it to another color or to your car. Bought it from MD Mustang. I could send you a bucket cover to check out.

·
Administrator
19,543 Posts
Virginia Classic Mustang sent me samples when I was trying to decide. Give them a call. I still vote for palomino. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for all the responses and opinions again everybody! I've been sent some accurate photos of parchment that help me a lot (thanks John!); plus I think I'll contact Virginia Mustang and see about those samples.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts