Vintage Mustang Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I just set out some PM's to members that have attended events in the area in the past to see if we can get a little more to turn out. SWMBO is definately not coming but me and the car will be there! :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Now I'm in a lottery for a new House Saturday morning, but I hope to get down there by Noon or so, if everything goes as planned. If I don't get a house, I'll be there earlier.

Gee, I'd love to you guys, but I really want this house!

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
The one in this picture doesn't look too bad... Why are you moving?
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/1/web/2149000-2149999/2149891_4_full.jpg

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
heh, that's the parent's house. I'm hoping to be moving out. Nice Digs, but it's time to get outta Dodge. About 4 blocks North of where I am now.

·
Registered
305 Posts
I was going to try to finish installing my hydraulic clutch kit On Saturday. If I don’t finish in time I will be there in my truck..

·
Registered
135 Posts
Hey!! Been off the site for a while....I will be there! If my brother comes...I will bring my "New" toy also.....

Chris Barton

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I plan to get to the park around 9:00 am with my son. I'll scope out a suitable location and hope to put up some signs to direct people. Otherwise, you can call me at 951 532-8782 and i'll tell you where in the park I have set up. I will probably go to the old part of the park and look for something around the pond (turn right just after the entrance gate).

·
Premium Member
5,242 Posts
Erg.
Looks like my car's going to be ready for pick-up tomorrow between 12 and 1 instead of today like I was originally hoping for. If I don't get it then, it'd have to sit there for a few days, and I really don't want to do that. Obviously, that may shoot down my plans for the Irvine trip... :(

21 - 28 of 28 Posts