Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Dimples
7,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got these in a parts haul that was a random collection of 65-67 Mustang and 64 Comet/Falcon bits.

I don’t see any part numbers, and I would like to get a proper ID on them so they can be put to use. I hate trashing usable parts.

Shoe Leg Human body Gesture Grey

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
I cannot say for sure but look similar to ones used on a 65 falcon V8 I traded not too long ago…and fits in your parts description. just a WAG….

Reactions: BlakeTX

·
Dimples
7,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I cannot say for sure but look similar to ones used on a 65 falcon V8 I traded not too long ago…and fits in your parts description. just a WAG….
My totally unscientific research so far shows that the oblong hole that the rubber mounts to on the arm is triangular on the Falcon/Comet, but I have zero confidence in my sleuthing skills, lol. Hard to see in this pic, but these are not triangular. These have an ovoid slot.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
These were on my Sprint in the summer of '84 when I purchased it.

Hood Automotive tire Light Automotive design Automotive lighting

Hand tool White Black Tool Metalworking hand tool

Reactions: BlakeTX

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
Aggravating time wasters. I was going to say my job but, I'm not currently working.

I carry a bucket around when I'm working on something to put tools in. Easier to dig in the bucket than to figure out where I might have set something down.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Aggravating time wasters. I was going to say my job but, I'm not currently working.

I carry a bucket around when I'm working on something to put tools in. Easier to dig in the bucket than to figure out where I might have set something down.
Huhhh ??? Wrong thread I believe. You are wasting my time by having to read this 😀

1 - 7 of 7 Posts