Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm parting out a V8 "C" code manual 66 fastback Very few usable body parts that wouldn't need body work. Sorry roof,most fold down items and interior fastening clips are spoken for.No trans. Have motor,glass,outside fastback louvers, emblems, interior parts,some suspension parts,OK hood,much more. Please e-mail me with your needs .E-mail here or for faster response click on my user name.

·
Registered
1 Posts
If you still have '66 Fast Back parts available, I need the right and left body brackets that support the bottom of the interior quarter trim panels. These brackets are approx. 12" long and are welded (spot welded?) to the floor pan. Thanks. Pat B.

·
Registered
11,127 Posts
If you still have '66 Fast Back parts available, I need the right and left body brackets that support the bottom of the interior quarter trim panels. These brackets are approx. 12" long and are welded (spot welded?) to the floor pan. Thanks. Pat B.
good luck that was 13 years ago

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
I actually like the “can I have the VIN request” from someone who’s posted only once. You know, to date the parts. Certainly not to put a parted out VIN on a stolen car or nothing.

Reactions: Israel
1 - 7 of 7 Posts