Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am parting out 66 mustang coupe c code quarters are original and in great shape frame is also great for anybody needing a front stub let me know what you want and tell me what you would be willing to trade for need parts for 65 fastback and afew parts for my 68 coupe so let me know and well talk about it. or if nothing else I would be willing to sell some things if you have nothing of intrest to my projects. ::

·
Registered
220 Posts
Do you have the front bumper and the valence for a 66 coupe? What about the carpet? And was it a V8?

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes I have th front valence it would need to worked but useable and yes it was a v8 car what do you need ? ::

·
Registered
306 Posts
what condition is the front suspension in. I have to replace everything on the front of mine

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi I have a ruff '65 coupe if you still have some parts I could probaly use the whole thing to fix mine but the tow call? Anyways what r the frt frame rails like how much etc. Obviously I'd pay shipping I'm in Canada What else is left seat pans, console etc etc e-mail me either way pls thanx
Dave e-mail is [email protected]p.s
I have tons of motorcycle parts dirt and street e-mail me asap

1 - 6 of 6 Posts