Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Steve replyed to Pauls post that lately I am getting another car every other week. I resent that statement...lately it has been every week. I have an EXTREMELY understanding wife. Anyway...
I just got a complete 69 Mach that I am parting out. The frame and most of the body are beyond repair (although the basement is full of sheetmetal. Everything else is there except radio, rims and scoop. I have not taken a single bolt off the car yet so let me know what you need and I will take a look and see what condition it is in.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes,but it may be spoken for. I do have a 70 Torino that I will also be parting out and it also has a 9" I believe they are the same, but will need to verify. I think both are 3.00 open

·
Registered
620 Posts
I also need the Trap Door and to trim peice above it to finish up my mach. Did it have Air? How is the dash pad?

·
Registered
879 Posts
How is the plastic piece that fits underneath the steering column to the dash. My piece has the right side tab busted off.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
I need odds and ends metal pieces. Like the passenger rear filler piece between the quarter and taillight panel. Mine is dimpled and could be drilled out, pounded back in shape and reattached. The section of the quarter panel that overlaps in the the trunk forming the drip rail for both sides (rear corner just inside the trunk from down from the rear window). I'll fab them If I have to, but if you have some that can be drilled and cut...

Eventually a passenger fender and floors and seat risers. If I can find a better hood, that too. I think pretty much everything metal and the grill from the rad support out to the front of the car. Some would argue to replace everything from the front bumper back, but it's a fastback... and a sickness.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts