Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1970 Mustang Coupe F-code manual shift , clear va title, but really just a parts car. Too rough to be worth fixing. Bought it mainly for the pedals, interior parts, trim and dash stuff. I will part it out if you see something you need... I have some other 69 and 70 stuff from previous cars I have parted. I only have Sat. available to pull parts.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
In reference to the '69 parts you mention, would you happen to have the clips that go underneath the top molding for the rear window of a coupe?

I wish I was near you and I'd gut those doors so I could convert my '69 to bolt in windows.

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
I can use the license plate light and trunk light if it has one.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Looking for the dash end caps, the driver's side door jamb vent, front and rear radio brackets and the lower steering column cover (though it looks like it may be missing). If you could PM me a price I would appreciate it!

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yikes, Sorry guys I have been out of touch for a few days... The whole house has been sick. )-: and kinda forgot I posted this. Please email me directly instead at [email protected] Sat. is usually my only day for pulling parts. thx, Chris

I will look into these parts and report back. Ranger Doc, I will have a 69 Coupe parts car coming in a couple weeks.

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I plan to strip this car next weekend.

Dash end caps: $5 each
Door jamb vent $5 each
Steering wheel column cover was in the trunk $10
License plate light $5 no trunk light but I will check around for you...
I will check on speaker brackets..

Email me directly if you want any of these.
Thx, Chris

1 - 7 of 7 Posts