Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Please see wanted ad re: 65 Convertible driver's side rear window assembly. Thanks

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I do beleive the dipstick is good - the generator is missing but I have another one in my basement. The gen. shroud id there but unfoirtunately I am going to use it on my 64.5 convertible. 4 doors came with the car - the 2 64.5 doors still on the car are rusty but complete. The other doors are 65 doors. Hood is gone. Any other parts you need?

·
Registered
20 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Any change the 260 engine tag or rear end tag is still around? Courtsey lights under dash? Road Draft tube? Thanks ::

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey lemondrop - sry took so long to reply - oil dip stick tube is good and still there $10 - good drivers door shell, not perfect but not rusted through - needs very minor work before paint $200 - no hood - have generator $50

let me know
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes the engine tag and rear tag are there - car is original - I am guessing th rear tag is there since the rear is still on the car and I cannot get to the underside without major effort (rear spring mounts rusted through trunk floor - car is major low-rider now in rear - lol
I also have the original vin numbers and door data plate for the car too if you are a collector.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts