Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what other parts do I need to buy to complete the installation of your system, that are not included in the kit, front and rear?

·
Vendor
460 Posts
what other parts do I need to buy to complete the installation of your system, that are not included in the kit, front and rear?
It looks like Bill has covered most of it. You will need new brake hoses for the front calipers, the rears will be reusable. Bill will have to modify the existing parking brake brackets to work with our subframe. You may want to ask Bill what he plans to do with the steering column. You can modify the stock one to work or just get an aftermarket tilt. I noticed your front end is optioned with power steering. You will need a P/S hose kit and possibly a pressure reducer valve if the pressure produced is too high. A spanner wrench is always nice to have but Bill has one so once it's set where you want it you won't have to mess with it. Just keep in mind that the ower arms are designed to be level to the ground with the driver behind the wheel. This is where the geometry was designed to be at its peak performance.

Oil pans are something we are still working on. The install manual covers the ones that we know about.

-J

1 - 2 of 2 Posts