Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I'm in the process of ordering a new fender and valance for my 70, have any of you had experiance with Bel-kirk mustang? they have one in stock, will have to make a day trip over to pick it up as im in Wenatchee.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Never bought from them, but consensus is their prices are high and their attitude can be snobby. I think they are mostly concerned with resto work. Had one of their catalogs years ago that consisted of typed list of parts, photocopied with a staple in the upper corner. The prices were high even back then. Have you tried other mail order or online places? Also be aware of aftermarket fenders. I've never used them, but have seen a few on cars that just don't fit right. Usually a bit shorter and is real noticable where they line up with the hood. Good luck.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i'll watch out for the aftermarket fenders, I have a few catalogs, California Mustang etc... but the prices are about the same if you consider the shipping charges , whereas if i can find one around here and pick it up i may save a little and avoid any shipping damage. they arnt too good about delivering things like fenders through the freight system. thanks for the input. toogoo

1 - 3 of 3 Posts