Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone interested in a party bus to CF08?

I drive an 07 MCI J4500 that is very nice! You all could stock the back seat with whatever you want???(2-the-bar)

We could plan a route and pick up VMFers on the way!

Split the cost with enough people and it gets pretty affordable!

Mel

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So have I missed the point? Read it already and I don't get the point. Maybe I am a bit dense. As Ricky would say to Lucy, "Start Spainin"

Mel

·
AKA Exchevman
5,383 Posts
CF 08 in Seattle Wa. I dont think the PNW guys would need much of a ride

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
they said it was in Des Moines....

If it is in Seattle, I think I could drive it no problem. Not all that far. Closer than Des Moines.

Mel

·
Registered
14,601 Posts
Bawby, people want to know when and where the Corn Feed is Bawby. They NEED an itinerary Bawby, people are counting on you. ;)

·
Premium Member
7,773 Posts
Randy thinks it's his baby (where the hell has he been when I wrote all the checks?!?!?), work it out with him!

-bob

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So, I'm darn confused....Where the heck is CF8 going to be?

I need to start making plans...

Mel

·
AKA Exchevman
5,383 Posts
Bawby, Randy is history.

CF 08 in the PNW!!!!!

Ban Midlife! Ban Midlife!

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well that's cool. Maybe we should get a bus from the Southwest to CF8...

I elect Johnpro to watch the back seat/bar...

Mel

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
guruatbol said:

I drive an 07 MCI J4500 that is very nice! You all could stock the back seat with whatever you want???(2-the-bar)

Split the cost with enough people and it gets pretty affordable!

Mel
Couldn't be any more costly than the current $600 airfare! :shrug:
You talking about leaving from Salt Lake?

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I could leave from SLC. Reno, Las Vegas...We have 11 terminals. I could arrange to leave from any one of them.

Mel

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
If CF 8 is in Seattle I'm in. My girlfriend could see her aunt and I could go drinking. Anyone can pick me up in Renton???

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
guruatbol said:

We could plan a route and pick up VMFers on the way!

Mel
Maybe post this in the heartland and east coast sections? ;) It might be a long ride, but MAN what a trip. :D

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
See the sticky at the top of the main page. The Corn Feed is a weekend in June (usually) where Bob, the site owner/head admin, invites everyone from the VMF to hang out with him. It tends to be a fun time with lots of Mustangs, spirited driving and enthusiastic drinking and is a chance to put faces to names and screen titles. 2008 will be the 6th or so year this has been going on. Typically this has been held in Des Moines, Iowa, but Bob has opened it up to see if other places would be preferred/more convenient. Iowa isn't the easiest place to fly in/out of. Since many fly in, it might make more sense to fly into a bigger/cheaper town, assuming the necessary amenities (like a large Mustang population, a race track, and decent weather) are there. Search for CF4 or CF5 or Corn Feed for more info. :)
Daniel

1 - 16 of 16 Posts