After bashing the repo lights and 8 hours of frustration, I think I have found the problems with my blinker lights. I started in the same location ( new front parking light). Couldn't get it to work this time. New bulbs,NO. Pulled the new headlights out to get to wiring. New grounds everywhere (front and back ). NO. Now lights acting funkyer (is that a word). Replaced switch rocker ( needed anyway, cam busted ), now rear will work with blinker not with 4 way. Took apart again and bent/broke/fixed and re installed., now back worked. Everything is good. Put everything back together and guess what, original problem back ( back flashes correctly front alternates and dash flash together). Took all apart again, worked fine. Tested after each piece installed. I found that with everything together except the original suspect light it worked. What I finally found was that when I pulled the wire out to test the light the problem went away, when I pushed it back in it would mess up. Found that the wire going into the fender area was the problem. Don't see the problem, but I know where it is. After re running those wires, problem gone. At least for a while.