Vintage Mustang Forums banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Hiker said:
Maybe next year we'll get Mr. Flattman to kick it up another notch....lol
Yeah, a rich dude like that (what with the yacht and all) should step up for his buds. All that lame talk of Dutch treat shows his true colors.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hiker said:
I hope I feel better. I coming down with a cold I must of picked up on the flight back from Chicago.
I haven't been sick in over 3 years....
Sounds like Hiker is trying to get out of buying lunch. Or he's plannig on contaminating the rest of us. :)

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
What would you rather have....a nice juicy ground round with or without Postnasal drip on it??? lol

I'll be back up to par by then. I usaully kick these things within 48 hrs.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
So check this out guys; I'm talking with Flattman tonight and he says lunch is on him next year. I'm thinking we hit the mother lode, he being a rich yacht owner and all. He then proceeds to tell me to bring a can opener, and I can pick any three cans of food from the food bank box. I think that is low, even for him. Any thoughts you would like to share with him? :lol:

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
My bad! I thought it was a food EXHANGE, not a food drive.

Actually, it's Evil Brother we got to watch. He's a self-professed "freebee" kind of guy so I'm concerned my canned food donations will somehow find their way to his pantry shelves.

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
OK....Today's the first day I feel 100%. But the wife is giving me major flack for not staying and watching the big game since she's a Michigan Grad. Priorities right? See ya @ 1:30

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Hey Hiker, thanks again for a great lunch! To all the rest of you losers, thanks for hanging out with me.

Next year I am going to wear a very tight t-shirt with no sleeves - just because I know how much you all enjoyed watching the ghay dude parade around in his...

·
Registered
59 Posts
rimcrew said:
Next year I am going to wear a very tight t-shirt with no sleeves - just because I know how much you all enjoyed watching the ghay dude parade around in his...
You seemed to take quite an interest in him. I assume you have a closet full of shirts like that. You guys could be twins next time.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
That's wrong - Flattman was the one fixated on him. I even saw him drop like five one dollar bills at various times during the day, right where the guy would find them... Also, he was the one taking all the pictures. I'm sure he has several of them printed out, framed, and hanging on his garage walls by now.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Yeah, he is sick. And not the good kind of sick.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts