Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering...anyone have good/bad experiences with PAW? I got a set of their stage II rods for my cleveland buildup.

Thanks.

·
Registered
6,070 Posts
I have ordered from PAW several times..items were good quality, name brand..and they are great when you call them for info..I haven't had any problem with them

·
Registered
532 Posts
I have used them alot. Only problem I ever had was a mismechened cam. Odd, but they replaced it no problem.

·
Registered
795 Posts
I've always had good luck with them. They usually ship the same day or the next. Last order I made I got my order 5 days after I placed it - that via UPS from CA to NC.

They have free shipping, but charge a $7 handling fee for each order - freight charges on large items. It pays to order a few items at a time - you loose money on the 1-zy orders.

G

·
I am not sure what to think about them. I was in a bind trying to get a replacement cam for an engine they built and needed to get it delivered on Saturday. They would not ship it that way, I had to wait till the following Monday. They were the only ones who had the cam in stock. Turns out the cam would not fit inside the block (hopefully it was a bad grind) and now I am waiting for another one from the manufacturer. They did have a good price on it...

Good Luck!

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
I get all my stuff there if they carry it. I don't order it I go to the warehouse or store. The quality is always good for me so far and the prices are usually lower than other sources I have found. The warehouse is like a car museum complete with Shirley Muldowneys dragster, about 4 more full size dragsters hanging fron the ceiling and walls and a bunch of Chebbys, engine/tranc combos on the showroom floor.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts