Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can any one ID the make of this pedal car? Got it from a friend of my dad. He is a guy in his 80's that bought it many years ago at a swap meet. I would like to find the correct steering wheel for it the one that came with it does not fit on the shaft. The shaft is round and has a bolt through it. The wheel has a round hole on the back side but a slotted hole on the front, so it will not fit down over the shaft.

Thanks for any help.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
Not sure about that one. I have an early AMF car and the shaft and wheel are not like that. You might GOOGLE mustang pedal cars and find something. I know there a dealer for parts for them but can't think of the name. It will probably come up in the search.

·
Registered
659 Posts
I dare ya to put a motor in... and hit the cruise scene. Too cool.

Can any one ID the make of this pedal car? Got it from a friend of my dad. He is a guy in his 80's that bought it many years ago at a swap meet. I would like to find the correct steering wheel for it the one that came with it does not fit on the shaft. The shaft is round and has a bolt through it. The wheel has a round hole on the back side but a slotted hole on the front, so it will not fit down over the shaft.

Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Not sure about that one. I have an early AMF car and the shaft and wheel are not like that. You might GOOGLE mustang pedal cars and find something. I know there a dealer for parts for them but can't think of the name. It will probably come up in the search.
I believe that one Pedal car parts supplier was Blue Diamond. I heard that they were sold.

·
Registered
393 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts

Thanks for any help.
Looks like a repo, here is a pic of my 67 AMF.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts