Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like I'm hitching a ride with John Boggs in his 68 vert down to Pensacola for the show in a couple weeks. Who's going to be there? Are you showing you're Stang or just spectating? When are you arriving/leaving? Where are people staying? John and I arrive Saturday evening and leave Sunday evening. It would be great to link up with some fellow VMFers!

DanM
66 Coupe, check her out at http://www.66CoupeNW.stangnet.com

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education" - Albert Einstein

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
I'm taking a trip to Florida that week to visit relatives. It's my Spring Break so I plan on stopping by Pensecola on Saturday on my way home. I'll probably be leaving that afternoon to make up some grond before I get a hotel so I won't be staying. I wish I could drive the stang, but that's a pretty long trip for me. I wish I could find my VMF T-shirt! I'll be really dissapointed if I cant :(

BTW, it would me nice if everyone left a little note somewhere on their car that said VMF or something like that, so I'd know who to talk too! and WEAR your T-shirts if you got em!

WARNING: I'm may be viewed as a young wipper-snapper by you older folks! So don't be suprised to see a young person appoach you! I'm not going to rob you! I say this because some ederly folks view young people as a threat!
See my 69 convertible and the VMF parking lot at: http://www.geocities.com/Bishir1/FrontPage.html
http://www.jps.net/binay/webdocs/frontside_sig01.JPG
<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by bishir on 03/12/01 01:17 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

·
Administrator
19,476 Posts
The Tucson Convoy is arriving Friday morning and leaving Sunday after the awards. We will be going to visit the Naval Museum in Pensacola on Friday afternoon, however, so won't be around too much that day. We're staying at the Fairfield Hotel, which is the closest in walking distance to the show. At the show look for a 1968 Sunlit Gold coupe with Arizona plates (MY 68 V8) in the trailered concours class--I guarantee it will be the only there like that! My friends will be nearby (1968 Seafoam Green GTCS and 1966 White Shelby GT350). I'll wear my VMF shirt on Saturday.

"I love it when a plan comes together."

[color:red]1968 Coupe, "Murphy" - Original (car and owner)</font color=red>
[color:blue]1968 Fastback, "Trouble" - Restomod</font color=blue>
[color:white]1967-1968 MCA Certified Judge</font color=white>

·
Premium Member
19,191 Posts
The two Midlifes will be there, probably starting about 9 or 10AM Saturday. One will be wearing a NOS VMF T-shirt and the infamous shorts, while the other will be naked, as it cannot have any markings on it (rules). Hope you can figure out which one is which! *G* Look for a 66 red FB, license plate MIDLIFE. We're trying to get together after Saturday's show for beer/pizza/whatever. I'll bring my cell phone. E-mail or PM me for the number, and I can meet you quickly. I'm gonna try and meet up with Dickson at noon somewhere (undetemined) Saturday. Will take out after the show on Sunday. I'll be staying at the Holiday Inn.

http://clubs.hemmings.com/baymustang/flamicon.jpgLet me check your shorts! My multimeter is just a-waiting! Formerly known as Midlife in the old VMF.
King of the Old Farts *struts*

·
Registered
311 Posts
I'll be comming over from Mobile on Sat for the day. I will be wearing my VMF T-shirt too. Hope to see other VMFers there too. Just lookin' this year.

Don
1965 Convertible, 351W, Tremmec, 9", continuous "improvements"
1996 Explorer XLT - daily driver
2000 Taurus - wife's driver
2001 Giant OCR3 - my 2 wheel road warrior for getting in shape

·
Premium Member
5,293 Posts
I'll be there. Planning on driving over from New Orleans on Sat. a.m. early.
I'll be wearing my non-NOS VMF t-shirt as long as I can keep it presentable.
I'm staying at the Holiday Inn (host hotel) (850) 474-0100

1965 GT fastback
There's a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

1 - 7 of 7 Posts