Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone from Long Island ever go to this guys shop?????
It's unbelievable, he's got tons and tons of parts. Went there today looking for some things and found more than I was looking for. He's got lots and lots of used stang parts. Told me in 2 weeks he's got some Norwegian guys coming in to buy up a whole bunch of his stuff and to make a list of what I want before they get there. By the way he had this GORGEOUS 67 GT fastback there he was just finishing up. Guys got over 30 Grand invested in it.

1970 351c4v w/4spd toploader topless
1974 HD WideGlide Stroker Shovelhead
1997 Lincoln Mark 8
2000 Dodge Durango(wifes)

·
Registered
262 Posts
i called perrys in october for some parts couldent help me .although he did no of someone who had a 73 fastback witch i gobbled up some parts .they deffinetly know mustangs and have many resourses.one thing i since then have lost thier number could you post his address or number i would like to see if they have anything i could use before he sells out thanks

·
Registered
227 Posts
Used to stop by there often when the car was under construction. He used to be two doors down & the place was a disaster. Bought my torque thrust d's from one of the kids that worked for him. $500 for 4 wheels & two BFG comp T/A's. Maybe I'll take a ride past this weekend.

The last phone # I had for him - 631-888-1965

1 - 3 of 3 Posts