Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Agree with everyone else, they look great and compliment the C stripe very well. I think I would look at getting a spacer for the rears, the rear seems to have a narrower track width than the front. It may just be the angle of the picture.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
EJD68 said:
Looks good :thumbsup:

Have you thought about dropping the front about 1"? That would make your stance perfect IMO.
I already have 1" lowering springs and the Shelby drop. I may cut like 1/4 coil eventually. Right now I'm content with the ride height.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
fast68back said:
Agree with everyone else, they look great and compliment the C stripe very well. I think I would look at getting a spacer for the rears, the rear seems to have a narrower track width than the front. It may just be the angle of the picture.
Yep, I'm with you :) I had purchased 1" wheel adapters but they were 4 1/2 to 4 3/4 so they did not fit. I'm going to try pushing them out an inch to see how they look.

·
Registered
386 Posts
That's a great looking tire/wheel combo and it's perfect for you car. Would you post some picks of your car from the front and rear? I'm about to purchase new wheels and tires for my 67 fastback and would like to see how the tires look from the from and rear. Thanks

1 - 20 of 30 Posts