Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just thought it was a cool pic.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
It's a good idea not to look up at the surveillance camera when stealing a car!;)

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no worries, I had shades on.....plus, no one wore masks in Gone in 60

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It has been suggested to me, same angle but while burning out......will probably be my next one.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Kyle, Nice ride. I have a Moss Green 67 with parchment interior. See potos. I noticed you have the Borgeson PS. I am considering ordering a PS conversion kit for mine and was wondering how you like it. Mine is currently manual. Did you do the conversion yourself? Thanks.

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
Cool shot - kinda artsy

·
Registered
307 Posts
The hood lettering is the only thing I see from that angle. A burnout vid from that view would be very cinematic though!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Kyle, Nice ride. I have a Moss Green 67 with parchment interior. See potos. I noticed you have the Borgeson PS. I am considering ordering a PS conversion kit for mine and was wondering how you like it. Mine is currently manual. Did you do the conversion yourself? Thanks.
I like it alot. A friend installed it for me at his shop. I still need to get the pump and an alignment. The stock pump doesn't do well at idle. Overall, it's superior to the factory ps.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts